Here we give you our Alorair Sentinel hd55 Review. The Alorair Sentinel Basement & Crawl Space Dehumidifier HD55 removes moisture from the air quickly & effectively. This Alorair is designed to be perfectly suited for your basement and crawl spaces.
Here Is a Quick Comparison Table
This Alorair 55 pint Commercial dehumidifier that’s Energy star listed means it is better for the environment and saves you more money by using up to 30% less energy than a conventional dehumidifier. Coming with auto defrosting and 5 years warranty. Moisture removal capacity: 55 PPD (pints/day) at AHAM (80 deg F-60%) & 120 PPD at saturation (90deg F-90%).
Why do you need a Alorair Sentinel HD55 Dehumidifier?
Hot and humid conditions can cause humidity indoors to reach levels where mold and mildew grow, plus an increase in dust mites. These allergens can be detrimental to your health and cause underlying issues that can’t be diagnosed easily. Structural integrity of your home can also be reduced dramatically by excessive moisture. That’s where a dehumidifier is a must for these areas and conditions!
The Alorair Sentinel HD55 Dehumidifier is suited for the following areas –
- Crawl space
- Storage room
- Power – 115/60HZ
- Current – 4.1 amps
- COP – 2.4L/KWh
- Area – up to 1300 sq. ft
- Air flow – 130 CFM
- Capacity – minimum 55 pints, up to 120 PPD
- Dimensions – 19.2×12.2×13.3 inches
- Weight – 57 pounds
- Drainage hose – 2 metres long
- Replaceable MERV-8 filter – suggest replacement every 2-3 months
- Adjustable feet
- Refrigerant – R410A
- HVAC system – remote
- Automatic defrosting
- Ducting options
- Remote control compatible – sold separately
- Internal corrosion protection
- Rare earth alloy tube evaporator – to avoid Freon leakage and extend coil life
- Multiple quality assurance certified
- Draining mode – Gravity
- Warranty – up to 5 years
- Powerful for small unit
- Can be used continuously with drainage hose attached.
- Works in low temperature – down to 36 degrees Fahrenheit
- Quiet operation
- Decent price
- Long warranty
- Some units are reported that the auto defrost stops working, making the coils freeze up and eventually stop the unit from working.
- If you are unlucky enough to have an inferior product, the warranty doesn’t cover postage, which could become very costly depending on where you live.
The Alorair Sentinel HD55 Dehumidifier is a great, powerful and small unit that works well in medium to high humidity areas. Really high humid areas will take longer for the Sentinal to dehumidify the air, possible a day or 2. Installing one of these Alorair units In your basement won’t only make the area cleaner and more hygienic, it will save you money by making your house cooler and your air conditioner work better. It’s a no brainer, the Alorair Sentinel HD55 Dehumidifier is an obvious choice for any humid area for a decent price.
Overall Rating – 4.5 Stars
We hope you liked our Alorair Sentinel Basement & Crawl Space Dehumidifier HD55 Review and helped you make a decision before purchasing one.