This Levoit Core 300 is one of the most popular air purifiers on the market, so why is it so popular? Does it do what it says? Here we review the Levoit Air Purifier Core 300 and go through the features, pro’s, con’s and overall rating to see how good or bad it really is.
Levoit True Hepa Air Purifier Removes 99.97% of Dust, Smoke, Mold, Pollen & Allergens
Levoit engineered this air purifier with high quality material using a durable and long lasting motor. There are holes 360 degrees around the outer casing pulling air in from all directions and blowing purified air out through the top vent. There are 3 filters including the True Hepa which removes 99.97% of dust, smoke, mold, pollen & allergens. Check out this video that explains how the Levoit Core P300 Air Purifier works.
The Levoit Core P300 is designed for smaller sized rooms like bedrooms, a study or any like sized room. The compact size of the unit makes it an easy accessory to fit anywhere in a room without getting in the way while still looking very stylish.
- Suitable for standard sized rooms between 100-219 ft2
- Available in white & black
- Dimensions – 87 x 7.87 x 14.17 inches
- Weight – 8.73 Pounds
- 45 Watt
- Digital display
- 360 degree air intake
- 3 fan speeds
- A timer with 2, 4, 6 & 8 hours intervals
- H13 True HEPA Filter works alongside the Activated Carbon Filter
- Multiple extra filter choices – Toxin Absorber Filter (specializes for smoke and VOCs) and a Pet Allergy Filter suited for pet owners.
- FCC certified, ETL listed & CA PROP 65 certified
- Ozone Free
- Easy functions
- Sleep mode – 24db
- Multiple filter choices
- Display light can be turned off for sleeping
- Decent price
- Affordable replacement filters
- Low energy consumption
- On normal settings, the unit is a little loud
- Units can have a burning plastic smell when operating when new, but smell disappears over time.
- Small design means you need multiple units for a whole house.
- Struggles to purify smoke and removing food smells
The Levoit Core P300 Air Purifier is well built and the motor will last the test of time. The unit is affordable and the replacement filters are too. The plastic smell that is emitted from the unit is common and usually lasts a couple days before disappearing. If this is a concern, perhaps another brand would suit, but it doesn’t seem to be a concern from the company themselves. Also if you are looking to purify bad smells and smoke, it may not do the job as well as you may like. In saying that, overall the unit does do a pretty good job for small-medium sized rooms.
For more information on how air purifiers work, see our article here.
At Whatfans.com we like to make sure we give honest reviews, please comment below if you like our review.
Last update on 2021-08-31 at 19:48 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API