Miko Air Purifier True H13 Medical Grade Hepa Filter
In this Miko Air Purifier Review we go through all you need to know about this powerful yet small purifier. The Miko Air Purifier comes in 3 different sizes and will suit all types of rooms. Read below for our Miko Air Purifier Review where we go through the features, pro’s, con’s and overall rating to see how good or bad it really is.
Miko True Hepa Filter Air Purifier H13 Medical Grade removes 99.97% of Bacteria, Viruses, Smoke, Odor and Allergens
Miko have made this slick product with Tornado intake technology that pulls the air through the outer holes of the purifier via a small but powerful and efficient fan. It then filters the air and pushes clean air out of the top of the purifier into the room. The combined Miko True Hepa Filter Air Purifier has a preliminary filter, an anti-bacterial filter and H13 Medical Grade Filter. Check out this video that explains how the Miko Air Purifier works.
This Miko Air Purifier is made in China and designed for use up to 400 Sqft which is a big ask for a small unit which means it does work hard when on high setting for long periods.
Air Purifier & Oil Diffuser In One
Miko added the extra touch by making this more than an air purifier. Meaning it is an air purifier with essential oil amplifier. Which means you can add your favourite essential oils to give an extra aroma to your house.
- Suitable for standard to large sized rooms up to 400 Sqft
- Light grey & black color
- Dimensions – 10.97 x 11.5 x 13.2 inches
- Weight – 6.50 lbs
- 25 Watt
- Easy to use touch pad buttons
- 360 degree air intake
- 3 fan speeds
- Timer setting – 4 & 8 hours
- H13 True HEPA Filter, Antibacterial and Preliminary Filter combined
- ETL, CARB, EPA, UL and ROHS certificated
- Ozone Free (Certified only)
- 1 Year Warranty with Lifetime Support
- Quiet operation – 25db to 46db
- Decent price
- Added Oil Amplifier
- Does up to 400 Sqft – meaning you need less air purifiers to cover more area
- Affordable Miko air purifier replacement filters
- Low energy consumption
- Multiple reports of product only lasting a couple months
- Some reports of the unit making rattling and weird sounds
- Oil amplifier is not very effective
There are multiple reports of the product having faults (see cons) but there are many more reports of the product working really well. If you do purchase the Miko Air Purifier make sure you fill in the warranty email. If you are unlucky enough to receive a faulty product, make sure you push to get a replacement. There are far more happy customers than unhappy, which makes it worth purchasing.
For more information on how air purifiers work, see our article here.
At Whatfans.com we like to make sure we give honest reviews, please comment below if you like our review.
Last update on 2021-08-31 at 19:48 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API