Table of Contents
Miller’s 15KW Electric Furnace is a central electric furnace for mobile homes and can generally heat up to medium-sized mobile homes. The Miller 15KW Electric Furnace is designed to be installed quickly for a more efficient process that reduces labor costs.
The Miller 15KW Electric Furnace is an energy efficient electric furnace for mobile homes. Designed to be easy to install and maintain, this unit provides comfort to any home in an all-electric system.
Also, the filter is easily washable and replaceable, thereby reducing maintenance costs.
Comparison Table – Central Electric Furnace For Mobile Homes
What is an Electric Furnace & How Does it Work? Here’s the Technical Stuff –
The term electric furnace refers to a heating system that uses electricity to heat an area, using a fan to circulate hot air through the ducts.
Metal coils are used to transfer electricity; the hotter you want your house/mobile home to be, the more voltage you need. As air passes over the coils, it is heated; this heated air is then passed through the ventilation system to keep you warm. For this to happen the coils must be heated to exceptionally high temperatures; the metals used to make the coils therefore must be heat-resistant.
Contactors, sequencers, and transformers are key components of an electric furnace. They control the voltage that heats the furnace. These components work with your thermostat to make the furnace produce heat.
The sequencer controls the heating elements, while the transformer supplies power to the control circuits that operate your electric furnace’s thermostat, contactors, and sequencers. Electricity transfers from one circuit to another. There are multiple currents flowing through your furnace, so you need a transformer to allow the flow of current to transfer smoothly to power the furnace.
Let’s move on to see its features, pros, cons, and its overall rating to help you out with your decision-making process.
Miller 15KW Central Electric Furnace for Mobile Homes Review
- Dimensions: 24 x 20 x 29 inches
- Item Weight: 75 pounds
- Heat-only furnace with 15 KW and 53,000 BTU
- Nichrome heating elements
- Comes with a fully insulated cabinet
- Air distribution can be either down-flow or up-flow
- A/C or heat pump with four-speed capability for up to 4 tons
- Includes AC transformer and AC or heat pump relay
- Built-in evaporator coil cabinet for heat pumps or air conditioners
- Comes with instructions and the owner’s manual
- The manufacturer provides a one-year warranty
- Easy to install
- Quite effective in keeping your mobile home warm & cozy
- Reasonable price
- Good warranty to give peace of mind
- For the fitting process, it needs a little bit of effort that can sometimes be frustrating
- The thermostat & top grill assembly are not included. You have to buy them separately.
Heating a mobile home with an electric furnace is convenient, efficient, and reliable. And the Miller 15KW electric furnace is a powerful electric furnace that would be perfect for average use, and for the reasonable price that you pay, it does the job nicely.
The Overall Rating is 3.9 Stars
As part of our mission here at Whatfans.com, we strive to give honest reviews. If you liked our review, please leave a comment below.
Check Out WhatFans Other Articles & Reviews below –
Last update on 2023-01-25 at 13:23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API